located on the south corner of the future built environment, the site is surrounded by 2 main landscapes.
- the Sea and the green parks on a side.
- the future economic zone on another side.
architectural concept= energetic concept
the requirement for this headquarter and conference center of the new economic zone was the highest possible.."a tall building, a landmark"..! In order to transform this ecological dilemna into an advantage, the concept consists in overlapping the green energy production and the office building such a semaphora.
as the headquarter of various companies, the neutral image match with different identities though with the following features.
- work condition
organisation and structure
the circular organisation results on a cylinder which match with the following objectives
- to reduce the envelop surface (13%).
- to avoid any backside.
- to optimize the structure with a better resistance .
- to withstand the typhoon forces which are common in this area., reducing the building wind loads: it reaches to a lighter structure and cost reduction.
- optimizes the view and better catch the sun beams.
the offices are organised in 38 storeys around the lift and stairs core.
Each floor is 4.5m high:
- to allow enough natural lighting to the spaces distant from the envelop.
- to allow a mezzanine in each office and minimize the ratio offices/core.
at the scale of the project, the accesses are defined all around the site.
- main accesses on South and North(vehicles)
- secondary accesses at East and West (pedestrians only).