- This project 145 is a first variation composed of 4 apartments of 2.5rooms.
- This version tempted to realize the called "cube" from the existing villa and to evoke the changes with the overlapped of the called "box" above the "cube": a circulation around the North-East building (out of the authorized perimeter) would have been necessary.
steps in a conch with downstream slop
view from the North
- the plateau and the conch between the cliff and the slope
- the path of "roches" crossing the conch.
- the roads network with the highway exit on the main regional road.
- a landmark as the acquaEcoPole a waterFish museum and research center
hypothesis for the cube envelop
according the typology, the aparatus of the west façade wood surface is similar to the terrace wood floor.
south balconies principle
- permeable wood floor
- Holorib metal profile
- CLT or carpenter frame
balconies floor construction system (here Niv.1 north)
the structure is made of CLT or wood carpenter frame on which a profiled metal sheet is installed first to collect the water and to support a wood floor.
Benefiting of the new window location (in the extension of the envelope) the space earned for the living room is also the place to recognize the opertaion, showing the existing stone frame doorway and wall as a part of the articulation forming the new doorways.
Fixed on a hidden CLT beam, the "L" metal profile is distant of the doorway.
general apparatus with fluids system.
hypothesis for a metal structure
the cube would be covered by a stool with 4 legs and an horizontal frame.
the box would be realized with for legs between 2 horizontal frames and would receive envelope elements such "Montantherm" (metal-foam sandwich elements).
Envelop material hypothesis
Preliminary study for a material issued from the trunk saw-waste.
The interesting thing is the effect produced by the different side of a same piece: one is sewed and the other one is still the curved trunk surface providing a very different aspect according the side you would see the building.
An other advantage is the very low cost of the material which is usually used for heating. A test should let see how difficult it is to get compatible pieces as they would be rather different according the place where it's sewed.